AC Installation & Replacement in Grand Rapids, MI
Conveniently Replace Your Air Conditioning Unit
Penning Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is one of the oldest and most reputable companies providing quality HVAC services throughout West Michigan. Whether you’re looking for a brand-new system or it’s time to replace an old and outdated unit, you can count on our highly trained specialists for fast and dependable AC installation or replacement in Grand Rapids, MI.
Very Professional and Polite,
As a family owned business that’s been around for three generations, we’ll put our extensive experience to work for you. Just because we have over a century of combined experience, that doesn’t mean we don’t prioritize continuous training and education to remain on top of the ever-changing and advancing technology and industry.
How Long Do Air Conditioners Last?
Newer model air conditioners can last up to 15 to 20 years, and older models can last between 10 and 12 years. The lifespan and efficiency of your AC system depend on how well you properly maintain your unit with routine professional maintenance.
Why Schedule Professional AC Installation?
There are numerous options when it comes to air conditioning systems, and it can get overwhelming trying to decide which one is right for you.
At Penning Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, our Grand Rapids AC installation specialists are capable of installing:
- Split air conditioners
- Packaged air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioners
- Central air conditioners
When it comes to installing a new AC unit, one of the most important things is to ensure that you have a properly sized system. One that is too big or too small for your property could result in your system having to strain to keep up with demand or overworking and making the temperature uncomfortable. This means your energy bills will increase and your system will experience more wear and tear.
When you work with us, you can rest assured that we will help you select a properly sized unit and perform checks to ensure it is installed properly. We’ll also provide you with an upfront, honest estimate so you know the price of the unit and installation before we get to work.
When Should You Replace Your AC Unit?
New air conditioners can be major investment, but there will come a time when your current system either no longer operates efficiently or completely breaks down. However, it’s best to consider Grand Rapids AC replacementbefore a full system failure occurs on the hottest day of the year.
Our team recommends AC replacement in Grand Rapids if any of the following applies to you:
- Your current unit is more than 10 years old – If your AC unit is over 10 years old, it may be time to look into replacing your unit with a newer one. As an AC unit nears the end of it’s lifespan it becomes less efficient as well as frequently break down.
- Your current unit breaks down frequently – Is your AC unit frequently breaking down? Are you quickly becoming close friends with the AC repairman? If this is the case, it may be time to replace your air conditioning unit and save money by not constantly fixing your old AC unit.
- Your energy bills have started to skyrocket – If your energy bills seem to be increasing month over month, it may be that your AC unit is nearing the end of it’s lifespan. As your unit becomes older, it becomes less efficient and may need to work twice as hard in order to provide the same amount of cool air in your home. When your AC works twice as hard, it also uses twice the amount of energy to do so. Contact us today for our expert Grand Rapids AC installation services.
When we arrive at your property, we will perform a thorough inspection of your unit. We will only consider replacement if repairs are no longer a viable option or if the cost for AC repairs are more than 50% of the cost of a replacement.
Schedule Your AC Installation or Replacement Today!
At Penning Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric, our Grand Rapids air conditioning installation and replacement pros are so confident in the quality of their work that they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.