Why Should You Have Your Water Heater Maintained?
As with any other piece of equipment in your home, your hot water heater will start to break down with normal usage. You can wait for it to actually break before you schedule repairs, but that isn’t exactly taking the initiative. The better solution is scheduling routine maintenance for your water heater that keeps running well, all year round.
With water heater check-ups performed by a professional plumber, you will enjoy:
- Improved system efficiency: Routine maintenance allows your water heater to heat water efficiently. You should no longer need to worry about turning on the hot water tap and waiting minutes on end to actually feel hot water running out of the tap.
- Lower utility costs: A more efficient water heater also needs less energy consumption to run, be it a gas, oil, or electric water heater. A reduced energy demand will cause your utility bills to shrink.
- Better water quality: Part of water heater maintenance includes flushing out the tank, which drains away sediment build-up. You should notice an increase in water quality, which means more comfortable hot baths and showers.
- Smaller fixes: For many homeowners, the main benefit of water heater checkups is keeping all necessary fixes small. Without maintenance, small issues go unchecked and can become major issues that require more money to fix.
- Longer water heater lifespan: Preventing big breaks in your water heater should also increase its lifespan. Water heater manufacturers typically expect their products to last about 10 years, but checkups can increase that amount by several years or more.
- Better safety: A faulty water heater could be a danger to you, your family, and your home. It may super-heat water unsafely, or even become over-pressurized. An inspection conducted by a professional can spot and fix any problems to keep everyone in your home safe.
Save Big on Water Heater Inspections in Grand Rapids
Now that you know about all the benefits of routine water heater maintenance, it is time to schedule a service! If you live in Grand Rapids or the surrounding region of Michigan, then you can call on Penning Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric for water heater inspection services at an unbeatable deal!
Right now, we are running a water heater inspection deal you’re sure to love:
- $25 off any water heater inspection or maintenance job
- Burner and exhaust check included
- Systems operation check included
- General safety and system inspection included
This deal won’t last forever, though. Be sure to give us a call at 616-538-0220 to arrange your water heater checkup in Grand Rapids. With our 100+ years of industry experience, we are confident our workmanship will wow you!